When roadside assistance is needed in 2012, call ACDelco (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) at 1-800-ACDELCO prompt 3, and they will assist you in getting roadside assistance.
Here is what you need to do:
- Come in to Gines Auto Service in 2012 and have any service done on your car. Make sure you save your service invoice! You will need this later as proof that you are a current customer of ours.
- Keep your service invoices from Gines Auto Service in your vehicle.
- When roadside assistance is needed in 2012, call ACDelco (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) at 1-800-ACDELCO prompt 3, and they will assist you in getting roadside assistance.
- Here is what is included:
- Battery jump start
- Changing a flat tire
- Out of gas (you will be responsible for the actual cost of the gas)
- Oil, fluid and water delivery (you will be responsible for the actual cost of fluids delivered)
- Lock out service
- (All services are up to $75)
- Make sure to follow the instructions from ACDelco when calling for roadside assistance. You will pay for the assistance up front, then submit the following things to ACDelco:
- A photocopy of an original service invoice from Gines Auto Service in 2012.
- Your name, address, and telephone number
- A photocopy of the paid invoice for roadside assistance from the participating roadside provider that ACDelco provides you with. This invoice must detail the name, address, and telephone number of the service provider. It must also specify the vehicle receiving the service.
- Submit all documentation to: ACDelco Roadside Assistance, PO Box 33535, Denver CO 80233
Services not covered:
Cost of parts, replacement keys, lubricants, or fluids. The cost of installation for any product or materials. Tire repair, replacement, mounting or removing of any tires, snow tires, or chains. Service on any vehicle involved in an accident. Services performed by an unauthorized service provider will not be covered, so make sure you call ACDelco first of all. Any additional labor due to specialized equipment or processes required to transport or service your vehicle due to non-factory modifications or enhancements made to the vehicle. Towing from or repair work performed at a service station, garage, or repair shop. Towing performed at the direction of a law enforcement officer relating to traffic obstruction, impoundment, abandonment, illegal parking, or other violations of law.
This benefit applies only to motorized passenger vehicles (automobiles and light trucks) and specifically excludes trailers, vehicles with a manufacturer's load rating capacity greater than one ton, motorcycles, recreational vehicles and commercial vehicles. Any vehicle used for farm, agriculture, or off-road use.